Biscuit Soup Sticks - Rice Krispies®
Caraway seeds and garlic salt jazz up refrigerated bread sticks, making them the perfect accompaniment for vegetable soup.
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon caraway seeds
- 1 tube (7.5 oz.) refrigerated biscuits
- 2 tablespoons fat-free milk
1. In shallow pan or plate, combine KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal, garlic salt and caraway seeds. Set aside.
2. Cut biscuits in half and roll into 3-inch sticks. Dip each stick in milk and coat with cereal mixture. Place on baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F for 10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve hot with soup or salad.