Quick and easy burgers with a super-secret ingredient: Rice Krispies® cereal.
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup chili sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- 3 tablespoons grated onion
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 6 slices bacon
1. In medium mixing bowl, combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and remaining ingredients, except bacon. Mix well. Divide and shape into 6 burgers 3 1/2-inches in diameter.
2. Place bacon slice loosely around each burger overlapping bacon. Place on broiler pan with overlapped area up.
3. Broil about 6 minutes on each side or until meat is done (160 degrees F). Serve immediately garnished with tomato wedges, if desired.