BBQ Pork Sticks - Rice Krispies®
Mesquite seasoning and Rice Krispies® cereal give baked pork strips a spicy crunch.
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 teaspoon mesquite chicken seasoning
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 3 tablespoons apple juice
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 pound boneless pork chops, 1/2-inch thick
1. Place KELLOGG'S® RICE KRISPIES® cereal in shallow bowl or plate. Mix in mesquite seasoning. Set aside. In small bowl, combine barbecue sauce and apple juice. Set aside. Place flour in second shallow bowl or plate. Set aside.
2. Trim fat off chops and cut chops lengthwise into 1/2-inch strips. Coat pork strips with flour, shaking off excess. Dip in sauce to coat and roll in cereal. Place in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400° F about 30 minutes or until pork is tender and no longer pink. Do not cover or turn pork while baking. Serve hot.