Your kids will love this Rice Krispies® twist on a banana split.
- 3 firm, medium bananas
- 3/4 cup milk chocolate morsels, melted
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
1. Peel and slice bananas diagonally about 1/4-inch thick. Place in single
layer on waxed paper lined baking sheet.
2. Combine chocolate and KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal until evenly
mixed. Portion slightly rounded teaspoon on each banana slice. Sprinkle
with multi colored sprinkles, if desired. Freeze until firm. Store in freezer in
airtight container. Serve frozen.
Yield: 4 dozen (48) pieces