Asian Chicken Tenders
Ginger, garlic and soy sauce give an Oriental twist to chicken tenders. Rice Krispies® cereal give them a crunch!
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 package (1 lb.) chicken tenders, rinsed and dried
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
1. In sealable plastic bag, combine marmalade, ginger, garlic powder and soy sauce. Add chicken to marinade. Marinate in refrigerator 1 hour.
2. In shallow pan or plate, combine KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and sesame seeds. Remove chicken from marinade, draining off excess liquid slightly. Discard marinade. Coat completely in cereal mixture. Place in single layer on foil-lined baking sheet coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 400°F about 30 minutes or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot with sweet and sour sauce or hot mustard, if desired.