Round up the gang with a fun, easy recipe that’s guaranteed to be “O” so delicious. Inspire the whole family to get creative. Just frost, sprinkle and enjoy!
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) marshmallows or 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
1. Follow the Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats™ recipe on the back of cereal box.
2. Using a buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
3. Use the donut-shaped cookie cutter coated with cooking spray to cut into donut shapes. Cool completely.
4. Top with multi-colored frosting and assorted sprinkles. Let stand until set.
Note: In a hurry? You can also make these treats by cutting Kellogg’s® Rice Krispies Treats® Original bars into donut shapes and decorating them with frosting and sprinkles.