Spicy Squash Bake
- 3 cups thinly sliced zucchini
- 3 cups thinly sliced yellow summer squash
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 4 tablespoons margarine or butter, divided
- 1 can (4 oz.) chopped green chilies
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Montery Jack cheese
- 1 cup low-fat cottage cheese
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 3 cups Rice Krispies®
of the margarine, just until crisp-tender. Remove from heat. Carefully fold in chilies,
flour, salt and pepper. Place in 12 x 7 1/2 x 2-inch (2-qt.) glass baking dish, coated
with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with Monterey Jack cheese.
2. Combine cottage cheese, egg and parsley. Spread evenly over Monterey Jack
3. Bake at 400° F for 20 minutes. Meanwhile, melt remaining 2 tablespoons
margarine and combine with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and Parmesan
cheese. Sprinkle top with cereal mixture. Return to oven and bake 10 minutes
longer or until cereal browns. Serve hot.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.