Soccer Ball and Baseball Treats™
Hit a home run and score big in the kitchen when you make these super-simple summer shapes with your kids.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) regular marshmallows
- — OR —
- 4 cups miniature marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting and/or decorating gel
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly. Using 2-inch round cookie cutter coated with cooking spray cut into circles. Decorate with frosting to make baseballs and soccer balls. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in layers separated by wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.