Sesame Cheese Crackers
Sharp cheddar cheese spiked with cayenne pepper. No wonder these crunchy, sesame-seed-coated crackers disappear quickly.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 2 cups (8 oz.) shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups Rice Krispies®
- 1/4 cup toasted sesame seeds
and fluffy. Mix in flour, pepper and 1 1/4 cups of the KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES
2. Combine remaining cereal and sesame seeds in shallow pan or plate. Portion
and roll dough into balls using rounded teaspoon. Lightly coat each ball by rolling
in sesame seed mixture. Place on ungreased baking sheet. Flatten with floured
fork to 1 3/4 inches in diameter.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from baking
sheet and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 5 dozen (60) crackers
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.