Rice Krispies Dipper Treats™
Whipping up these summery goodies and popping them onto ice-cream sticks with your kids makes any summer day a little cooler.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- — OR —
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- — OR —
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 18 wooden ice cream sticks
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- — OR —
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate morsels
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Multi-colored sprinkles (optional)
2. Using buttered spatula or wax paper, evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into eighteen 3 x 2-inch bars. Push one stick into the bottom of each bar.
3. In small microwave-safe bowl combine chocolate morsels and oil. Microwave on high for 1 to 1 1/2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds. Dip bars into chocolate and decorate as you like. Place on wax paper lined baking sheet. Refrigerate until chocolate is set. Best if served the same day.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow crème can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.