Peanut Butter Bon Bons
- 1 1/2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/4 cups crunchy peanut butter
- 1 cup Keebler® Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 12 ounces white or dark chocolate confectioner's coating
2. Shape crumb mixture into balls, using one level tablespoon for each.
3. In small saucepan melt confectioner's coating over low heat. Dip each ball in coating, letting excess drip off. Place on wax paper. Refrigerate at least 20 minutes or until set. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 44 pieces
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.