Peanut Butter Bars
- 1 cup reduced fat creamy peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons fat free milk
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels, melted
2. Drizzle chocolate over cereal mixture. Refrigerate about 30 minutes or until chocolate is set and cereal mixture is firm. Cut into bars. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Yield: 24 bars
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.