- 4 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal (crushed to 2 cups)
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 3 pounds chicken pieces, washed and patted dry
- 3 tablespoons margarine or butter, melted
2. In medium mixing bowl, beat egg and milk slightly. Add flour, salt, pepper and poultry seasoning. Mix until smooth. Dip chicken in batter. Coat with cereal. Place in single layer, skin side up in shallow baking pan coated with cooking spray or foil lined. Drizzle with melted margarine.
3. Bake at 350° F about 1 hour or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. Do not cover pan or turn chicken while baking. Serve hot.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.