- 1 egg
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup finely chopped onion
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 1/2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed golden mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup red wine
2. Bake at 350° about 1 hour or until well browned and center is cooked (160 degrees F). Serve with Golden Mushroom Sauce.
3. To make sauce, heat soup in small saucepan over low heat, stirring frequently. Stir in wine. Continue cooking until mixture boils. Serve immediately.
Savory Cheeseburgers: Shape mixture into 8 patties. Place in single layer in greased or foil lined shallow baking pan. Bake at 350 F about 25 minutes. A few minutes before end of baking time, top each pattie with cheese slice. Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
Variation: Horseradish Sauce
(Serve in place of Golden Mushroom Sauce)
1 carton (8 oz., 1 cup) sour cream
1/4 cup prepared horseradish
1 tablespoon chopped chives
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon milk
Combine all ingredients. Refrigerate and serve cold.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.