- 20 JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 20 coffee stirrers
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- 1 cup (6 oz.) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- or (KICRecipeIngredient-13229)
- 1 cup peanut butter morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
stirrer into each marshmallow; set aside.
2. Measure cereal and place on sheet of wax paper.
3. Place morsels and shortening in 4-cup glass measuring cup. Heat in
microwave oven on HIGH 1 minute and 30 seconds; stir. If mixture does not
become smooth, microwave 15 seconds and stir again. Dip marshmallows in
morsels mixture completely, coating each marshmallow. Let mixture drip off for
about 5 seconds and then roll the coated marshmallow in cereal and place on
paperlined cookie sheet. Refrigerate until set.
These are tasty, too!
Here are a few more Rice Krispies Treats® recipes you might find yummy.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.