Smiley, silly and kissy faces frost these goodies. You and your kids can get creative with your favorite candies to make the tastiest funny faces ever.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- Food coloring (optional)
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 6 cups Kellogg's® Cocoa Krispies® cereal
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Assorted candies
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/2 cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into a circular shape. Decorate with frosting and/or candies. Best if served the same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. To tint a color, stir in a few drops of food coloring, if desired. Follow steps 2 and 3 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.