Easter Bunny Treats™
An easy shape for little hands to mold and decorate. You and your kids will be so very happy with these cute springtime goodies.
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 oz., about 40) JET-PUFFED Marshmallows
- 4 cups JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows
- 6 cups Rice Krispies®
- Canned frosting or decorating gel
- Pink construction paper cut into bunny ears
- Assorted candies
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using 1/3-cup measuring cup coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ball.
4. Use frosting to attach two balls together, forming bunny body and head. Repeat with remaining balls. Use frosting to attach paper ears. Decorate wtih frosting and/or candies for eyes, mouth, whiskers and tail. Best if served same day.
In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 thru 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
For best results, use fresh marshmallows.
1 jar (7 oz.) marshmallow creme can be substituted for marshmallows.
Diet, reduced calorie or tub margarine is not recommended.
Store no more than two days at room temperature in airtight container. To freeze, place in single layer on wax paper in airtight container. Freeze for up to 6 weeks. Let stand at room temperature for 15 minutes before serving.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.