Date and Nut Balls
Studded with dates and maraschino cherries, these sugary indulgences are a holiday favorite.
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter
- 1 1/2 cups chopped pitted dates
- 1/3 cup chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 3 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- or 3 cups Kellogg's® Special K® Cereal Original
- 1 cup chopped nuts
over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture becomes smooth, soft
paste. Remove from heat. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and nuts.
2. Portion by level tablespoon onto waxed paper or baking sheet coated with
cooking spray. Shape into balls. Let stand until cool. Store in airtight container.
Yield: 3 1/2 dozen (42) balls
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.