Crisp Butterscotch Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Cocoa Rice Krispies®
- or 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) butterscotch morsels
2. In large mixing bowl, beat together margarine and sugars until light and
fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined.
Stir in KELLOGG'S COCOA KRISPIES Cereal and butterscotch morsels.
Drop by level tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
3. Bake at 350° about 14 minutes or until golden brown. Cool slightly before
removing from baking sheets. Cool completely and store in airtight container.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.