Chocolate Peanut Butter Balls
These smooth, creamy morsels of chocolate-covered peanut butter are a crowd-pleaser, no matter the occasion.
- 1 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 cups Rice Krispies®
- 1 1/2 cups semi-sweet chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 54 mini-muffin paper cups
2. Melt chocolate morsels and shortening in small saucepan, over low heat, stirring constantly. Spoon 1 teaspoon melted chocolate over each peanut butter ball. Refrigerate until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.