- 1 package (11 1/2 ounce) milk chocolate morsels
- 2 tablespoons vegetable shortening
- 1 cup Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 9 wooden lollipop sticks
- 1 candy mold
low heat until morsels melt and mixture is smooth. Spread 1 tablespoon
chocolate in bottom of each candy molds. Insert stick in each mold. Chill
5 minutes or freeze 4 minutes until firm.
2. Stir together remaining chocolate and KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal
until evenly coated. Spoon mixture into chocolate-lined molds, spreading evenly.
(Keep chocolate mixture over low heat while filling molds, if necessary.)
3. Chill 30 minutes or until firm. Turn molds upside down over aluminum foil
or waxed paper and press out candies. Store in airtight container in refrigerator.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.