Chocolate Chip Cookies
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup margarine or butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 cups Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal
- 1 package (6 oz., 1 cup) semi-sweet chocolate morsels
2. In large electric mixer bowl, beat together margarine and sugar until light and fluffy. Add egg and vanilla. Beat well. Add flour mixture, mixing until combined. Stir in KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and chocolate chips. Drop by level tablespoon onto baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
3. Bake at 350° F about 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove immediately from baking sheets and cool on wire racks. Store in airtight container.
Please note that all posts will be reviewed before being visible.
This website is a place where fans can share their love for Rice Krispies® recipes. As part of our commitment to you, the fans, we’ll do our best to ensure that the postings on RiceKrispies.com are in line with our family-friendly philosophies. We expect that users will not post content that falls into the following categories and reserve the right to remove postings that are abusive, defamatory, obscene, fraudulent, deceptive or misleading; in violation of another’s intellectual property right or any law or regulation; or otherwise offensive.