As the first crisped rice cereal, Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® has been bringing families together in the kitchen for over 80 years.
To experience the timeless flavor, make your Rice Krispies Treats® squares with the original Rice Krispies® brand cereal.
1. In shallow dish stir together eggs, milk, 1 tablespoon of the sugar, vanilla and 1/2 teaspoon of the cinnamon. Dip bread slices into egg mixture, turning to generously coat both sides. Place on 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan coated with cooking spray.
2. Bake at 450° F about 11 minutes or until light brown.
3. Meanwhile, in small bowl stir together remaining 1 tablespoon sugar and remaining 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon.
4. Turn bread slices. Sprinkle with KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Lightly press cereal into bread. Sprinkle sugar-cinnamon mixture over cereal. Bake at 450° F about 5 minutes more or until light brown.
5. Top each slice with some banana slices. Serve with syrup.